05 April 2009

Best-est friend

I am not your best-est friend. Yup, I know it.

Things are far from reality, as they are.
We shouldn't push it further, acting and coaxing.
I may be there... perhaps, at number eleven?
Nope, I don't want this fancy heaven.

I am not your best-est friend. Stop pretending.

Stop that talking, behind my back.
If u got somethin, more than willing to hear it.
I would crush myself to keep the glass from crack-
-ing, coz' you should know, that's how true pals do it.

I am not your best-est friend. Glad u tried.

I have considered each one true, to my best
But you all may not even remember me,
sometime from now... You don't know, but I got lots to say
But telling you's a crime. That I can see.

I am not your best-est friend.

I am not your best-est friend. Why all this row???
I am not your best-est friend. Just Don't Stay, GO!
I am not your best-est friend. I know, I know.
I am not your best-est friend. I don't care, though.

3 comments:

  1. Yaru mela ivlo kadupu :P
    writing a post at 4.44 am...on a sunday, you must have had a pretty horrid day earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it shows up as 4 AM! I think I did this in the evening..

    Kadupu? No. this is imaginary as well.. Honestly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lovely post....

    to hell with copyscale... am copying it down :)

    ReplyDelete