05 September 2009

Happy Go Lucky

I am happy go lucky
Come what may
I am happy go lucky
I just leggo, leggo.

When the big dogs bark
Or when things get dark,
I am happy go lucky
So I leggo, leggo.

When I stare at defeat
and it kicks me off my seat,
Still happy go lucky
I just leggo, leggo.

When I feel like a dork,
Like a Nemo amidst Sharks,
I think I am happy go lucky
Coz I let it go, leggo.

When it broke my feet,
And I looked like dog meat,
I was happy go lucky
I let it go dude.

When they squished my heart
And cut me in parts,
Not so happy or lucky!
I still leggo, leggo.

Even if they twist me like a rope,
I'll smile like the pope.
Coz I am happy go lucky
and I still have my hope. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not very sure why but I really like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    It wasn't meant to be anything. Just went with the flow of it...

    ReplyDelete