22 April 2010

I love you too

Trees swaying slightly wildly,
This is a little stronger than a breeze but
A breeze at heart nevertheless. 
Drops of rain fall on me at times,
A very mild form of drizzle.
Or is it a strong rain distorted by a stronger wind?

There's the sweet smell of earth, intoxicating me
I just want to walk with you, nature.
The heat around me subsides at an astonishing rate,
As the cool winds gently touch my face.
I relish the two drops of rain in my mouth
And my eyes drink and revel in this natural splendour.
Ah, I can define heaven right now.
This is it.

If this is how Earth shows its love
To us tiny humans living on it,
I would be a fool to miss it.

I love you too, my dear planet.
I love you so much.

11 comments:

  1. Gud 1 da..!!.. I luvd d blore rains yest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea this is abt bangalore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one... but i miss your stories... write one soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed this one. The sound of rain is the best music known to man. :)

    @karthik Story? Well, yeah I should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it & shared it with my co-staff & students......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good! Is this ur first???

    ReplyDelete
  8. @malu akka

    wow, u shudn't have! :) I don' think this is anywhere near that good!

    @angel

    No, u can find more if you check the previous posts on the same blog. Bw, pls identify urself if I know u!

    ReplyDelete