18 July 2010

Deja Vu

There's this funny stuff that has been on at B ever since I reached here. I didn't know anyone beforehand, first year or second. So, I was eagerly looking forward to meeting new people. But is that what happened? No.

It was Deja Vu all over again. (get it?)

When I saw all the second years (and some first years as well), I knew that I knew nothing about any of them, but at the same time, I had a feeling that I knew everything about most of them. I knew exactly what they were going to say when they talked to me; I could guess the whole damn thing in advance! It's like they had been my subjects (scientific and not political) from one of my old experiments, doing what I thought and saying what I expected. I was actually scared for the first 3 days thinking on the lines of, "Did someone die last year? and I possessed by his spirit or something?" You know, according to my yard stick, this was the only non-crazy thought in my head. So, you can guess how obsessed I'd have been with the idea.

I still don't know or have any explanations on why I feel that I know most people here, but then, I've tracked a lot of things. Looks like Mr.A is from the college next to mine, and hence I could have seen him many times with some of my friends from there. And Mr.B, I don't know yet. Ms.C, on the other hand, looked like a combination of my relatives and Ms.D and Ms.E, they'd lived in my territory for a long time back in Chennai. It's a small world, uh? 

But what about the rest of them? The err... hundred of them? Well, I really don't know. Maybe I should get to know all these people better. Or maybe I am possessed. :)


PS: I didn't want to write about this, but then, I didn't know what else I could do with it. I had to tell someone about this without people thinking that I am crazy and what better place than this, where all my eight readers already know that I am crazy.

8 comments:

  1. I have a simpler explanation. We DO live in a Matrix like world. There are only few base classes serving as template for people. The Creator did not bother to show a lot of differentiation in the derived classes. He did not expect any of the subjects (political, not scientific) would turn out to be smart enough to notice it. But...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Totally!

    They should introduce the 'like' option for comments on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol .. so wats your opinion on me? Do I resemble like someone u knwo from somwhere sometime back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er, like I have asked u in the previous post, who are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. am one of the eight, so like you said i already knew :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. am one of the eight. so like you said i already knew :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much for the famed diversity huh :) And would I be Ms. D or E? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @karthik nanben da.

    @fiddlesticks Neither. That would be Ms.C.

    ReplyDelete