10 October 2011

Mythos has begun.

That's the code name for something I've started working on. For the past couple of months, I had been struggling with two book ideas. The struggle was about deciding which book to start working on.

One is a book on changing the world. Another is a book on transforming it.
One is about what we can do in the future. Another is about understanding the past.

Chetan Bhagat's R2020 seems to mildly tread (actually, stomp hard) on the 'changing world' and 'future' parts - including a character name, how about that! So, I have decided to start working on the other one. While I am thankful to CB for making my decision easier, I am not sure whether I should be happy or sad that he thought on the same lines; well, will know for sure if and after I read his book.

When you see me here after, ask me where Mythos is heading. Would help me spend more time on it.

3 comments:

  1. So in the process of creating your brain child i guess...where is Mythos right now?

    and can you elaborate on the choice of this code for your Operation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plan is done. The flow is done. I'm going to start with the actual writing.

    Heh, that's a random name that came to my mind. Was trying to combine mythology, science and politics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go...nice to see someone choosing the path he likes :)

    ReplyDelete